SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 11, 2014

five on friday


I'm linking up with Five on Friday this week. Here's a bit of what's going on in our world.

1. Landon has a sleepover with my sister and her husband  every week, usually on Wednesdays. Lately he's been getting a belly-ache at bedtime and comes home around 8:30pm. He's not in my arms more than 15 minutes before he's sound asleep. Last night right before bedtime, he caught a glimpse of our family photo, got tears in his eyes and put the photo under his pillow. A few minutes later..."I miss my mommy & daddy. I better just go home".  Such a sweet little story. It was one of those sweet, sweet moments that made me teary-eyed. It's amazing the love our babies have for us.


2. I've talked about my pajama addiction before. Landon has two new pair that will be going in his Easter basket. Here's one pair that I think is just too cute. Can't wait to see him in these.



3. I decided mommy needed some new pajamas too. This pair won out. How cute is the fabric.  I would usually never pay this much for pajamas, but I had some reward points to use up AND a credit balance, so... It is my birthday month, after all. 

4. Mike will be cutting the grass for the first time this season on Saturday, plus we're having a bit of other yard work done. I'm ready to clean the front porch and have everything fresh and pretty for spring. I'm hoping we have plenty of days of spring weather instead of going straight into summer. 

 
5. Did you see the super simple peach bellini recipe that Fancy Ashley posted on Everyday Cheer? I cannot wait to try this. A super-simple treat for lazy evenings on the porch.

Have a great weekend! 
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment