SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 27, 2015

five on friday

Landon and I are spending today with my  mom. After school we're headed to Chuck E. Cheese and (finally) Target. We're just glad to be out after all this snow. Cabin Fever is real guys!

I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's get right to it...



1. It's hard to find cute boy clothes the older Landon gets. I'm slightly obsessed with cute, seasonal pajamas and always buy new PJs for our spring and summer vacations. Now that I'm shopping larger sizes (5T), the choices are not as cute. Thankfully, Gymboree and Gap Kids always comes through & I also find good deals on ebay.  I ordered these cute Easter pajamas from Gymboree yesterday (they're on sale right now!)



2. I know it's nothing new, but I've just discovered that I LOVE hummus, especially roasted red pepper hummus. I bought a little snack cup with pretzels at Target recently and now I have to have it in the fridge at all times. I love it with pretzels and also warmed up to spread on a flour tortilla. It's so good! This particular flavor actually reminds me of the pintos and cheese from Taco Bell. 


3. We're planning to update our bedroom within the next month. Why does the master bedroom always become the catchall for everything? We need to bulldoze declutter and get new bedding and curtains. Right now I'm looking at this Isabelle set from Pottery Barn. I love the color and think it will go well with our black furniture. Target has a similar bedding set here.  


4. I'll be including a book in my Five on Friday every week. I just purchased this on Tuesday and was excited to see that another favorite author has a new book coming out soon - Death by Tiara (A Jaine Austen Mystery). I can't wait to read this either. I'm going to do a regular post next week about what books I enjoy the most if you want to check back in.


5. Do you love Bundt pans? I am really wanting this chiffon design.  Bundt cakes are so comforting to me. No matter the occasion or holiday, you could always count on my grandma and mom to have a Bundt cake ready to serve. I think this would be perfect for Easter - maybe a lemon-poppy seed cake dusted with powdered sugar. Sounds good to me!   

Have a great weekend!
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment