SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Videos for Kids

Landon has had lots of questions about Easter this year, wanting to know more about why Jesus died for us and how we'll all live in Heaven some day. He actually brought me to tears when he looked up at me with tears in his own beautiful eyes and said "But I'm not ready for you to go to Heaven yet!". Oh, my sweet, sweet boy!  But what a comfort it is to know that even though we all leave this earth at different times, we have the promise that we'll all be together in Heaven. 

I have several books for Landon that tell the Easter story (this is my favorite), but this year I thought a video might be good too. This one from Amazon is great and I think it's on YouTube as well. We've also found several videos on YouTube that tell the story of
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, another of Landons' favorites lately. It's great to see him watch his favorite bible stories come to life. If you have DirecTV,  you can watch YouTube right on your TV - just go to menu - settings - extras. 

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

 

Post a Comment