SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 10, 2015

five on friday

Hooray for Friday. We're having a great thunderstorm this morning. Nothing like a rainy spring morning with thunder and lightening. Let's jump right in to Five on Friday.


1. I fell in LOVE with a fabric from Calico Corners two years ago...Alexander Indigo. I seriously never quit thinking about that fabric and kept my much-loved sample in my dresser. Imagine my surprise a last week when I saw that Pine Cone Hill had that very fabric available in curtains AND bedding under the name of India Ink. I needed 8 curtain panels which was a little expensive at $110 per panel. But it must have been meant to be because a few days later, they showed up in the outlet - 50% off. I cannot wait to get my spring cleaning done and get these hung up. 


2. We have some of our sister prints back in stock. Let me know if you're interested. Digital files are $10 each. I also have a few matted copies I can send out via priority mail.  I  have a few more versions available, including a subway-style print. Look for those on Instagram later today - I'm Toniathc.


3. I've been buying Landon's spring and summer clothes. My pajama addiction is still going strong. Can't wait til these arrive. We call him our little monkey and he loves camping, so I couldn't pass these up. 


4. Mike loves Italian Sausage and Peppers. I make a one pot version myself,  but saw this quick recipe from Yellow Bliss Road on Pinterest.  I've added it to our menu for Monday. I think it will be a hit, even without the peppers and onions. 



5. As much as I hate to admit it, I've started having dark circles under my eyes. I guess it just comes with age. I got this concealer to try and I really like it. It definitely hides the circles and doesn't cake up or fade away to quickly. I rub my eyes A LOT from my allergies, so staying power is a definite must.

Happy Friday! 

Post a Comment