SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 21, 2015

five on friday

Hooray for Friday!! It's been a long week settling into our back-to-school routine and getting used to an all day schedule, so I'm definitely glad it's the weekend. Let's jump right in to Five on Friday. 


My sister had surgery on August 11th and will be recovering for quite a while. I got her a few things to make her recovery more enjoyable, including Mayberry-Opoly. We LOVE the Andy Griffith Show and she loves to play Monopoly, so I knew we'd love this game. If you're short on time, there's an hour-long version which is great.  Who doesn't love family game night?!


I also ordered her these delicious chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries. They're arriving later today & I'm hoping she'll share with me. Right now there's a code for 20% off any order. Just use the code GETBERRIES at checkout. 


If you've been following me for a while, you know I can't resist cute pajamas for Landon. I've already been ordering Thanksgiving and Christmas PJs for him. How cute are these sock monkey jammies I found on ebay? They're now in his drawer just waiting for December.  I also ordered him a new pair for Thanksgiving, but...I can't find them. I'm sure they will turn up, hopefully before November. Sigh...


I'm looking for a new camera. I'm going to be taking pictures of my niece for her 16th birthday coming up in October. I'm not a skilled photographer, but we both know what she wants and I think I can pull it off.  This is the one I'm probably going to go with. 


I used to be a big fan of Orange is the New Black on Netflix, then I started watching Wentworth.  It's a bit darker than OITNB, but so good. Wentworth is actually a remake of an older show, Prisoner Cell Block H, which ran from 1979 to 1986. I've started watching it on YouTube and I'm hooked. There's 692 episodes and I'm currently on 70. It should take me a few years to watch, but it's definitely worth checking out. Here's a link to the full series.

Have a great weekend. Our bathroom remodel should be completed next week and I'll be posting all about that and how we're doing in kindergarten.

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png


Post a Comment