SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

pumpkin spice turtles


Being without an oven for a while caused me to get a late start on making all things pumpkin. But don't worry; I'm catching up! Last week I made some espresso-scented pumpkin bread {recipe coming soon} and also finally got to make these pumpkin spice turtles I found on Tastes of Lizzy T's.  I make turtle candies for Christmas every year, so I was excited to add a pumpkin twist and include them in my fall baking. 

Grab some pumpkin spice Hershey's Kisses and try these out. You won't be sorry!  I do recommend unwrapping all the caramels and kisses before you get started. You don't want to give your caramels time to re-set while you unwrap the kisses. 


Pumpkin Spice Turtles

You'll need pretzel squares, Kraft caramel squares, pumpkin spice kisses and pecan halves.

Preheat oven to 350. Place 36 pretzels on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with a caramel square. Bake for FIVE minutes. 

Remove from oven and top with pumpkin spice Hershey's Kiss. Return to oven for ONE minute.

Remove from oven and gently press pecan half on top of each one. Drizzle with chocolate. Enjoy!!

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png 

Post a Comment