SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 20, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! We have a busy weekend ahead, getting ready for Thanksgiving. We'll be staying with my mom and sister for a few days and we're crazy excited I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Here we go! 


I was inspired by a friend's testimony the other day to create this print. In a world of weariness, it's so good to know we have hope through Jesus. Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.




I found this adorable Bingo set by Crazy Little Projects on Pinterest earlier this week. The cute little owl won me over immediately. I had a set printed on heavy cardstock and we'll all play Wednesday evening. I got the set printed at our local print shop for under $5! 


Next weekend will be spent getting our house ready for Christmas (no crazy Black Friday shopping for this momma!). I am so in love with these mercury glass trees from Pottery Barn, but they are a bit pricey to have out less than 30 days. I have them in my shopping cart while I decide if I need them.  Maybe just the mini, small and medium...


I'm working on a new holiday wreath for our front door. I just have to add a few finishing touches and it will be ready to hang. Can you guess what I used to make this? I love simple crafting. I did this in a few hours while I caught up on shows on the DVR. 


Lastly, if you need a foolproof turkey recipe for the big day, here you go! This is the only turkey recipe you'll ever need! I promise!! 

Have a great weekend! 

Be Thankful,

Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

1 comment :

  1. Found you through the link up.
    The verse made me joyous!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Say hey

    ReplyDelete