SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 29, 2016

five on friday

Wow! This week just flew by didn't it?! We're still trying to dig out from all of the snow. We really did enjoy the storm and snow ball fights, but now we are ready for spring. And we all agreed we like our white in the sandy form best. I'm linking up with Five on Friday again this week. Let's get right to it. 



We're having date night tonight at one of our favorite restaurants, Su-Tei. I'm so excited, especially after feeling somewhat snow-bound. They have amazing food and I feel old-Hollywood style dining in the high white booth.  We're going to end date night with a trip to the grocery store. Romantic fools, we are! Ha.


Yesterday was Landon's 100th day of school. They had a big celebration, complete with snacks, cupcakes and fun glasses. He was so excited.  Next week is also a celebration week for their school, along with the Scholastic Book Fair, so he has lots of fun stuff coming up. I'm looking forward to working at the book fair on Monday and having lunch with my favorite boy.


I am in love with these Temp-tations Floral Lace Mixing Bowls from QVC.  My sister has so many Temp-tations pieces and loves every one. I usually prefer solids over patterns, but these might change my mind.  I also like these from Pampered Chef.  


I used to love going barefoot, but not so much anymore. I ALWAYS have slippers on when I'm home and these Acorn Spa Thong Slippers are my absolute favorite. I have a dark berry pair I got at Nordstrom a few years ago (no longer available), and just ordered this pair from Bare Necessities. They are so comfy and cushiony, without being heavy. Bare Necessities has a 25% off sale right now, so hurry on over.  If I'm not careful, I'm going to start collecting slippers like I collect pajamas. 
 



Don't forget our book club starts next month. We're going to be reading Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke. I'll be giving a copy away on Instagram and Facebook, so look for details next week. I'm ToniaTHC on Instagram.  Just use hashtag THCbookclub to follow along. 



Have a great weekend!


Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png


Post a Comment