SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

the post with no title



I could not decide what to call this post. So many thoughts went through my mind, some just bringing me to tears. Probably because I still can't believe what I'm saying. 

My aunt Tracie went to our heavenly home a week ago today. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that she's gone. She was our favorite aunt, the "cool one" that my sister and I LOVED to spend time with.  She was a beast at truth or dare, loved Pepsi and Chef Boyardee pizzas. She loved scary movies. She had a beautiful singing voice and a beautiful smile. She loved life. She loved her family, her children, her grand babies.
 





The age of 54 is much too young to leave this world, but I'm so thankful for God's promise that we'll meet again on the other side.  About a half hour before she passed, I got to sing her favorite hymn for her and say a prayer over her. It was a bittersweet moment, but I'm glad she's not suffering anymore. 
 

I love you Aunt Tracie! I know you've been welcomed into Heaven with open arms! 

XOXO
Teal Signature photo Toniasig.png

Post a Comment